I always make New Years resolutions and never follow through with them. This year I have decided to make resolutions that I know I can keep.
1. Run a 10K (Cowtown in Febuary)
2. Raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (Required to raise $500 for Team in Training)
3. Follow a budget (Self imposed starting Jan. 1)
4. Get a stamp in my passport (Trip to Rivera Maya in March)
5. Read at least 6 new books (This is the only one I could possibly fail at)
6. Cook my way through the Pioneer Woman cookbook
I'm excited to celebrate my first New Years with Kason. We have reservations to eat at Del Friscos and we will ring in the New Year there with champange and a kiss at midnight. The next day we are headed to San Antonio to cheer on the Red Raiders at the Alamo Bowl. What a great start to a brand new year!