Sunday, February 24, 2008

Doing much better now

Sorry it's been so long since I have updated. For a few days last week things were a little difficult. Last Monday my doctor started to decrease my steroid and I think that really affected me. At night after I took my meds I started to get really confused. This went on for another day and finally by Wednesday night I told mom we needed to go to the hospital. They ran a bunch of tests and keep me overnight for observation and I got to come home on Friday. While in the hospital they adjusted my medication and that seems to be helping. My GVHD is so much better. I think we are finally over that hurdle. Other than that I am doing more. I am getting out of the house and going out to eat with my family. It feels great to get out of the house. I feel like I am getting better everyday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sam;

I am happy to hear that you are feeling better everyday!

BIG (((HUGS)))
Christy