Friday, February 8, 2008

This bird is leaving the nest

I have been holding on to this information for a few days, because I wasn't even sure if it was true. Looks like today is the day I get to come home. Yesterday they switched my to all oral pills and I have not run a fever for the past 24 hours. My counts have skyrocked since the Neuopegen. Everyone feels confident and comfortable that I can do this at home. I have been wanting to get out of here, but this is my safety bubble that nothing can go worng. If I need something I have someone willing to give it to be quickly so I can feel better. I know eventually I will have to leave the bubble, but I am leaving 6 days earlier than I thought I would be. So if you want to get a hold of me or come and see me here is my information. I continue to need your prayers because recovering at home is going to be just as hard as being in the hospital.

512-748-5729 cell
817-249-1770 home
1009 Mistletoe Road, Benbrook 76126

No comments: